The Axio Observer system is suitable for both labelled and label-free samples.
It is compatible with a variety of sample chambers, including:
- two to eight well chamber slides
- petri dishes
- multi-well plates
This microscope will provide scientists with the ability to create an optimal environment to image samples from living cells to fixed tissues.
|Working distance (mm)||12||2.0||0.55||0.28||0.19||0.17|
- LED Illumination: 420nm, 470 nm, 555 nm and 625 nm
- Illuminator HXP 120 V (DAPI, GFP, CY3, Texas Red and Cy5 nominal filter sets
- Bright field illumination (Phase contrast and DIC)
- PCO.Edge sCMOS 16-bit camera
Technological specifications (capabilities)
- Tile scan
- Multi positions
- Definite focus
- Open application development for automated workflow
Open application development allowing for modular, automated workflows.
- Limited 3D resolution
- Poor signal-to-noise ratio in brightly labelled samples
The purchase of this microscope was supported by the Harold & Cora Brennen Benevolent Trust and the Rebecca L Cooper Medical Research Foundation.