Lattice light sheet microscopy is at the cutting edge of technology for live cell imaging due to its combination of high spatial and temporal resolution whilst simultaneously being incredibly gentle on the samples that are imaged.
This technology is now available as a pre-commercial platform offering researchers experimental flexibility in an easy to use system. The technology offers the ability to interrogate complex biological dynamics in 4D with high resolution over long time periods.
- Zeiss 13.3x Magnification, 0.44 NA
- Zeiss 44.93x, 1 NA
- 44.93x Magnification
- XY Resolution – 330 nm
- Z resolution – 650 nm
- Light sheet length – 10 um – 100 µm
- Diode lasers lines – 488, 561 and 640 nm
- PCO.edge sCMOS
- 2048 x 2048 Pixels
- 6.5 µm x 6.5 µm pixel size
- 16 - bit
- 100 fps (At full frame)
- 82% QE (Peak at 560 nm)
Technological specifications (capabilities)
- Time Series
- Compatible with standard sample chambers such as chamber slides, dishes and multi-well plates.
- Contains transmitted light source for quick and easy sample finding.
- Can cover a large field of view in a short time.
- Data generated is large and requires post-processing, which takes time